Information Collection And Use
To fulfill your order, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment information
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We may share your Personal Information for limited reasons and circumstances, as follows:
- WordPress. We share information with WordPress as necessary to provide our Service and comply with the obligations under WordPress Terms of Service.
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide our Service, such as the mail carrier and payment providers. We share your personal information with these third parties, only to the extent to provide and improve our Service.
- Website transfers. If we sell the website, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by the law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (i) respond to legal process and requests; (ii) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (iii) prevent, investigate and address illegal activity, security or technical issues; or (iv) protect the rights, property and safety of customers.
Personal Information Retention
We retain your Personal Information only for as long as necessary to provide you with our Service and as described in this policy. However, we may also be required to retain this information to comply with legal and regulatory obligations to resolve disputes and to enforce our agreements. We may keep your data for the following time period: 3 years.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer hard drive. We use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform our Service – related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Compliance With Laws
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
If you reside in certain territories, such as the EU, you have a number of rights related to your Personal Information. While these rights are generally applicable, specific rights apply only in certain limited cases. These rights are described below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict our use of or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances, your personal information will be deleted upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) the processing of some of your information based on legitimate interests; (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your consent to receive them. In such cases, your personal information will be deleted unless there are compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.